Most DIRECTV equipment offers include standard professional installation from a highly trained installer who will:
- Install your DIRECTV dish on your roof, balcony, or other outside location within 100 feet of your TV (as long as there is an unobstructed view to the southern sky)
- Run up to 125 feet of cable from your dish to the receiver(s) and 25 feet of phone line
- Connect your DIRECTV System to your previously connected equipment
- Provide a 20-minute lesson on using your new equipment
- Assist in activating your service
While our standard professional installation covers most DIRECTV system set-ups, some installations may require additional custom work that is not included with standard professional installation.
Please note that additional charges apply for custom installation. Custom installation includes, but is not limited to:
- Routing cables through more than 1 wall or fishing cables between walls
- Installing additional receivers or routing system to more than 1 TV outlet
- Connecting system to stereo and/or additional components
- Enhancements to phone line
- Dish mounting on pole
- Additional equipment, cables
If your installation requires custom work, the technician will ask you to sign a revised Custom Work Rate Sheet with the fixed rate prior to installation, and he will collect payment directly from you while he is still on-site. These charges will not appear on your DIRECTV bill.