- Your DIRECTV® Receiver may not have processed the programming information for this channel.
- Your receiver has been unplugged from the power outlet or satellite dish for several weeks and has missed the monthly service renewals.
- If the channel you are trying to watch is part of the programming package you subscribe to, resetting your receiver can fix the problem.
- Turn off then unplug the receiver.
- After 15 seconds, plug your receiver back in and turn it on.
- If the channel you are trying to watch is part of a subscription that has expired, renew your programming package online or call 1-800-691-4388.
- Finally, try refreshing your service by clicking here.
If the problem persists, call customer service at 1-800-691-4388.