Your picture is breaking into squares or pixels.
- Severe weather (heavy rain or snow) can interfere with the signal, causing your picture to freeze frame or "pixelate".
- This may also happen if there are any obstructions (such as tree limbs, buildings, etc.) blocking your dish's clear view of our satellite, or excessive water pooling on the face of your dish's low-noise blockers (LNBs).
- Unplug your receiver for 15 seconds and it will reset itself
- If there are obstructions blocking the dish's clear view of the satellite, you should contact a professional to remove them or a DIRECTV installer at 1–800–531–5000 to relocate your dish.
- If your signal strength is lower than 70 (60 or lower on HD receivers) on most transponders in good weather, contact a professional installer to realign your dish or call us at 1-800-531-5000. Your system manual explains how to check your signal strength.
If the problem persists, call customer service at 1-800-531-5000.