- Your receiver has not been activated for DIRECTV® service.
- Your receiver has received only part of the data it needs to decode our satellite signal.
- If the channel you are trying to watch is part of the programming package you subscribe to, resetting your receiver can fix the problem.
- Turn off the receiver. Then unplug it from the outlet or power strip.
- Wait 15 seconds, then plug your receiver back in and turn it on.
- If the channel you are trying to watch is part of a subscription that has expired, renew your programming package online or call 1–800–531–5000.
- Finally, try refreshing your service by clicking here.
If the problem persists, call customer service at 1–800–531–5000.