You can easily retrieve your user ID or reset your password.
Note: You’ll be redirected to att.com during these steps.
Retrieve your username or AT&T user ID
- On the My Account Sign In page, select the Forgot email or User ID?
- Enter your phone number or account number and ZIP code.
- Select Continue.
- We’ll send your user ID to the email address on file.
Note: Your account number is located at the top of your billing statement.
Reset your password
- On the My Account Sign In page, select Forgot Password.
- Follow the prompts and select Continue.
- We’ll email you a temporary password. Copy and paste your temporary password in the entry field and select Continue.
- Enter a new password and confirm it, and select Continue.
Note: Temporary passwords cannot be used to sign in to your DIRECTV or myAT&T apps.