When programing information is not available, you may see “To Be Announced” in the guide or the channel banner on your screen. This sometimes happens when:
• The info is not available yet.
• The receiver was recently reset or has recently lost power.
• The receiver has been reset multiple times within 24 hours.
In most cases, the guide info will be gradually updated on its own, usually within 24-48 hours. Here are some steps you can take if you’re seeing To Be Announced:
• Try tuning to another channel and back to affected channel.
• If you have not reset your receiver in the last 24 hours, please visit the My Equipment page and then select the “Refresh Receiver” link next to the receiver you’re having trouble with.
For more information, refer to the owner’s manual for your receiver here.