Here is a list of some minor changes that have been made since the previous version.
Information and how we collect it:
- We collect the device ID or MAC address of any authorized device that you use to access DIRECTV service. We may also collect the date and time that service is accessed.
- Information we collect from third parties includes social media data if you log into your account or connect your DIRECTV service through a third party social media app
- Authorized devices or applications may use tracking cookies to collect non- personal information
- Devices and applications may also serve tailored ads
- Information has been added on how to opt out of tailored ads
How we use your information:
- Recommendations for account security have been added
- Examples have been added to help explain what the information we collect can be used for
For more information about DIRECTV agreements and policies please visit directv.com/agreements.