To change the location name of your receivers:
- Go to each of your receivers, and press the MENU button on the remote control.
- Select Settings or Setup.
- Select Info & Test,and note the number for the access card of the receiver and the location of the receiver.
- Sign in to your DIRECTV account or, if you're already signed in, click View My Equipment link under My Snapshot located on the left hand side.
- On your View My Equipment page, you'll see all the receivers in your DIRECTV® System and their assigned locations. Click the receiver location link to change it.