You can see any changes in your bill in the What Changed Since Last Month? section of your paper bill statement.
Here are a few reasons why your bill amount may be different than you expected:
- You ordered a DIRECTV CINEMA movie or Pay Per View event
- You have a balance from last month’s bill
- You added additional equipment or you upgraded your current equipment (e.g., You upgraded an SD receiver to Genie, or you added a Genie Mini)
- You incurred additional fees (e.g., Phone transaction fee, late fee, disconnection fee, Protection Plan cancellation fee, etc.)
- A promotional offer or a rebate period has ended (e.g., Three months of free HBO or Showtime offer, Bundle credit, etc)
- You’re subscribed to a sports package that was automatically renewed for the next season
- Your regional sports fees have increased due to programmer costs or because you moved to a new area
- You received additional services or made changes to your account at the time of installation
- Credits to your account haven’t been applied yet
- You’re no longer eligible for an Internet bundle credit because you disconnected one of the services or switched to an ineligible base TV package
- You have partial charges and credits due to service changes made in the middle of the billing period
For more information on how to read your bill, click here.