- Your receiver has not been activated for DIRECTV® service.
- Your receiver has received only part of the data it needs to decode our satellite signal.
- If the channel you are trying to watch is part of the programming package you subscribe to, resetting your receiver can fix the problem.
- Turn off the receiver. Then unplug it from the outlet or power strip.
- Wait 15 seconds, then plug your receiver back in and turn it on.
- If the channel you are trying to watch is part of a subscription that has expired, renew your programming package online or call 1–800–531–5000.
- Finally, try refreshing your receiver online. Please visit the My Equipment page and then select the “Refresh Receiver” link next to the receiver you’re having trouble with.
If the problem persists, call customer service at 1–800–531–5000.