To bring DIRECTV to your school, follow these easy steps:
1. Determine if your school qualifies. To qualify you must meet the following criteria:
- Be an accredited public or private educational institution.
- Offer grades K-12 only. Universities, community colleges, day care centers, and public libraries do not qualify.
- Be housed in a facility zoned as a school building by the local municipality.
- Limit viewing to a classroom environment.
- Carefully read and sign the DIRECTV Commercial Viewing Agreement and Semi-Public Viewing Addendum.
- Write a letter on school letterhead requesting the SCHOOL CHOICE package; be sure to indicate your choice of up to four standard receivers or three standard receivers and one DVR.
- Complete the Program Authorization Form.
- Fax all four documents in their entirety (6 pages total) to 303-712-4995.
For more information on The SCHOOL CHOICE package and how to sign up, click here.