The 2015 season of MLB EXTRA INNINGS includes all of the following:
- MLB.tv—the #1 streaming sports service, which lets you watch live games anywhere, on your computer, tablet, or phone.
- Up to 100 out-of-market games per week, with up to 99% in HD
- Game Mix Channel—see up to eight games at once on one channel
- Dual feeds—choose either the home or away team broadcast (when available).
- MLB Network Strike Zone Channel—Tune in Thursdays and Friday nights for live look-ins, highlights, and updates in HD
Tune to Channels 720-749 to find the games included in MLB EXTRA INNINGS. In-market games will be shown on your Regional Sports Network (RSN) or a local channel.
- To see games in HD, you must have an HD receiver and Advanced Receiver Service.
- Blackout restrictions apply as determined by MLB and the networks. Learn more about MLB blackouts.
- On Sundays, MLB games that start after 5pm ET are not available on MLB EXTRA INNINGS. Check availability on ESPN, ESPN2 and local RSN.
- On Saturdays, any MLB game that starts within three hours before or after the start of a game that is broadcast on FOX will not be available with on MLB EXTRA INNINGS. For example, if FOX broadcasts a game starting at 4:10 p.m. ET, any other game starting between 1:10 p.m-7:05 p.m. ET will not be available with on MLB EXTRA INNINGS.
- MLB EXTRA INNINGS is not refundable or transferable once the season begins.
For more information and to order MLB EXTRA INNINGS, please visit directv.com/mlb