The DIRECTV for tablet app uses the receiver names set on your directv.com account. These names can be different from the Whole-Home DVR names set on the receiver in System Setup--> Whole-Home. If the receiver names don't match, you have to change the receiver name on directv.com:
- Go to www.directv.com
- Sign into your DIRECTV account
- Click on the "My Equipment" tab in the middle of the screen
- Click on the "update" link next to the receiver name you would like to change
- Click on the "Submit" button
To change a receiver name on the receiver:
- Press MENU on your remote control
- Select SETTINGS & HELP
- Select SYSTEM SETUP
- Select WHOLE-HOME
- Select NAME LOCATION and edit the name.
- Select on the "Update Name" button when done.