It depends on the type of product. If the problem can’t be resolved over the phone, our customer care representative will make arrangements to repair the defected device, as follows:
- Televisions with screens 37 inches or smaller will have a postage paid label sent in order for the television to be shipped to our depot center. The television will be repaired in 3 days and will then be immediately returned.
- Televisions greater than 37 inches will be repaired on-site. A repair appointment will be scheduled immediately upon delivery of any parts necessary for repair.
- All accessories will either be repaired or replaced. In the event we are unable to repair or replace the product, we will issue a check for the fair market value of the product.
- Laptops, netbooks, and tablets will have postage paid packaging sent in order for the device to be shipped to our expert repair center. The device will typically be repaired within 3 days. The product will then be immediately returned.
- Desktops will typically be repaired on-site. A repair appointment will be scheduled immediately upon delivery of any parts necessary for repair.