The Customer Agreement outlines the terms and conditions of your DIRECTV Service. The most recent update to The DIRECTV Customer Agreement took effect on June 24, 2013.
Here is a list of some minor changes that have been made since the previous version.
- In the introduction, the phrase "applicable cancellation terms and/or fees" referencing Section 5 has been added.
- Section 1. Our Service: The word "box" was changed to "equipment" throughout the agreement.
- Section 2. Payment: New information has been added about minimum service, the Genie mini/Client and/or enabled TV/Device fee, and returned payment fees.
- Section 3. Customer Information: New information has been added about text messaging and a section has been added about authorized users.
- Section 5. Cancellation: New information has been added about fees due upon cancellation and the methods of payment upon cancellation. The requirement to request refunds less than $1.00 in writing has been removed.
To view the Customer Agreement in English or Spanish, visit http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/legal/customer_agreement.
For more information about DIRECTV agreements and policies please visit directv.com/agreements.