This list lets you gather all the movies and shows you want to watch in one convenient online location. Note:
This is NOT your home DVR playlist, so adding or removing programs will not affect your DVR recordings.
How to access My Playlist
On your computer or tablet:
- To add a movie or show to My Playlist, click "Add to Playlist" or "+ Playlist" when you see it next to a title. There’s no charge for adding a Pay Per View program to My Playlist. You can add up to 200 programs. To add TV series, add them by individual episode. An entire series cannot be added at once.
- Any program you order online is added to your My Playlist automatically.
- Click any program to watch or record.
- To sort the movies and shows in My Playlist, select an option from the Sort by dropdown.
- To remove a movie or show from this list, place your mouse over the title, then click the "x" that appears.
- To clean your Playlist, click Edit and check the Select All checkbox.
in the top navigation menu. (If you don't see Playlist
, place your cursor over Watch DIRECTV
to reveal the entertainment menu.) If you’re not already signed in to your online DIRECTV account, you will be asked to enter your username and password or create an account.
On your phone:
Go to directv.com on your mobile web browser. Tap the blue Menu icon at the top right corner, then select Playlist.
If you're not already signed in to your online DIRECTV account, you will be asked to enter your username and password or create an account.