Your Recently Watched list contains movies and shows you recently watched or started watching online.
How to access your Recently Watched list
- To resume watching a movie or show in this list, just click Resume. A progress bar shows you how far you got the last time you watched.
- Most Pay Per View purchases expire within 24-48 hours. If the Pay Per View program you have recently watched has expired, you’ll need to order it again to watch it.
- To sort your recently watched programs, select an option from the Sort by dropdown.
- Click Remove All to clear your Recently Watched list.
- You can control whether or not to allow us to track your recent video streaming history. To change this setting, click Edit Settings.
in the top navigation menu. (If you don't see Playlist
, place your cursor over Watch DIRECTV
to reveal the entertainment menu.) If you’re not already signed in to your online DIRECTV account, you will be asked to enter your username and password or create an account.