If your email address is on file with DIRECTV.com and your ordered Blizzcon online, you should get your Blizzcon order confirmation email within 72 hours. If you order via a CSR, via remote, or did not get your code, it is possible your confirmation email may be in your spam/junk folder. If you still cannot locate it, or if you got the email but there is an issue with your code. Also, code is not generated for IPPV orders or orders placed by CSR and must also follow the below instructions.
1. Go to online chat support at DIRECTV.com.
2. Choose Help Center > Need Help? tab.
3. Type BLIZZCON in the subject line to join chat.
4. Provide the following information:
- Full name on the DIRECTV account
- Phone number associated with the DIRECTV account
- DIRECTV account number