On-screen message: “Service Interrupted. See directv.com/ext203 or call 800-531-5000, ext. 203.”
You are seeing this message because your account has become past due and services have been reduced to a minimum level. To resolve this issue and restore full DIRECTV service within minutes, please pay the outstanding balance using one of the following payment options:
Other payment options:
- Make a one-time payment online at directv.com. Learn how
- If you’re enrolled in Auto Bill Pay, update your credit card
- Use your phone to text “PAY” to 21880 (Standard text message rates may apply)
- Call 1-800-531-5000 to pay using our automated phone system
Still seeing the error message?
- Western Union’s Quick Collect; For more info visit Westernunion.com or call 800-634-3422
- MoneyGram Express; For more info visit Moneygram.com or call 800-MONEYGRAM
- CheckFreePay; For more info visit CheckFreePay.com or call 1-800-676-6148
If your service is not restored within 2 hours of making a payment, follow these steps:
- “Refresh” your receiver online. Please visit the My Equipment page and then select the “Refresh Receiver” link next to the receiver you’re having trouble with.
- Reset your receiver. Learn how