Follow the steps below:
1. Open the iPhone that is paired with your Apple Watch.
2. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
3. Tap "Search" to visit the Apple Watch App Store.
4. Search for the DIRECTV app.
- If the DIRECTV app is already on your iPhone, you will see "Open".
- If you have previously downloaded the app, but it is not currently on your iPhone, you will see the iCloud icon.
- If you have not downloaded the DIRECTV app, select "Get".
5. Once the app is downloaded on your phone, it will sync with your watch automatically.
If the app does not show up, navigate to the My Watch Section - Scroll the list of apps until you see DIRECTV - Tap on DIRECTV. On the next screen, set "Show App on Apple Watch" to On (Green). After a few minutes you should see the DIRECTV app on your Apple Watch.
6. Open, and enjoy!
View all Apple Watch frequently asked questions