At DIRECTV we work very hard to ensure the accuracy of our billing, but if you feel that there has been an error in your payment, we are here to help.
Please fill out this form if you have experienced any of the following situations:
- An unauthorized charge on your credit or debit card
- An incorrect payment amount
- Your payment did not go through
- You did not authorize Auto Bill Pay
You’ll be asked to provide the following information:
- The entire credit/debit card number or bank account and routing numbers
- Your DIRECTV account number (if applicable)
- A brief explanation of the issue, including the date and dollar amount of the disputed transaction(s)
- Your name, phone number, and email address so we can contact you
- Upload image of the credit card/bank statement showing the disputed transaction(s) and the name and address of the bank account/card holder
Please note that this information is required to research the charges. Failure to provide this information will lead to a delay in processing your request.