Here are a few things to keep in mind that may help you process your payment online:
- Be sure not to enter symbols (like a dollar sign) into the payment field; decimal points are okay
- When entering the amount of your payment, be sure to type the information directly into the payment field instead of copying and pasting it in.
If you continue to have a problem submitting your payment, we’d like to get some more information to help our web support team research the problem. Please email us and let us know:
- What operating system are you using? (Windows 98, 2000, Vista, 7, XP, etc; Macintosh OS 9, OS X; etc)
- What browser and version are you using? (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Netscape, AOL, etc.)
- How are you attempting to access our site? (dial-up modem, cable, DSL, network)
- What was the approximate date and/or time you most recently tried to make a payment?
- Have you successfully made a payment online in the past? If so, do you remember the date of your last online payment?
- Are you receiving an error message? If so, please tell us exactly what it says. If there isn’t an exact error message, can you walk through the steps you took immediately before you started having the problem?