Yes, there’s an easy way to find and watch every available episode of your favorite shows. This feature is called All Seasons. Even if the episodes air on different channels, All Seasons will record and arrange them by season and episode number in one convenient location. Plus, after you complete watching one episode, the next available episode will start playing automatically– it’s great for binge watching.
There are a few ways you can access the All Seasons screen on your TV:
- The Guide: Press the GUIDE button on your remote. “All Seasons” will appear at the top of the menu at the left of the screen. Select “Record Series” right underneath for one-touch recording.
- Smart Search: Use Smart Search to find a show. Once you select a show from the results, “All Seasons” will appear at the top of the menu at the left of the screen. Select “Record Series” right underneath that for one-touch recording.
- Playlist: Press the LIST button on your remote, the pick a recording from your Playlist. “All Seasons” will appear at the top of the menu at the left of your screen.
Once you’re in the All Seasons screen, you can activate continuous playback two ways:
- Just hit PLAY on your Remote. Playback will start with the first unwatched episode and play the season in order it aired.
- Open any Season folder and select the episode you want to start with. The rest of the season will play in the order it aired.
Please note: Due to programmer restrictions, some episodes or seasons may be unavailable. However, every available episode is labeled with season and episode number, so it’s easy to see which episodes you’re missing.