Currently DIRECTV 3D is supported on several 3D television models.
- Panasonic (Model TC-P50VT25, TC-P54VT25, TC-P58VT25, and TC-P65VT25 )
- Samsung (Model LN55C750R2F, LN46C750R2F, UN55C9000ZF, UN46C8000XF, UN46C9000ZF, UN55C8000XF, UN55C7000WF, UN46C7000WF, UN40C7000WF, PN50C7000YF, PN58C7000YF, PN63C7000YF, PN50C8000YF, PN58C8000YF, PN63C8000YF)
- Mitsubishi The following models require the 3DA-1 adapter from Mitsubishi. (TV Models WD-57833, WD-60638, WD-60735, WD-60737,WD-60C8, WD-60C9, WD-60C10, WD-65C8, WD-65C9, WD-65C10, WD-73C8, WD-73C9, WD-73C10, L65-A90, L75-A81, L75-A91, WD-65638, WD-65735, WD-65736,WD-65737,WD-65833, WD-65835, WD-65837, WD-73638, WD-73735, WD-73736, WD-73737, WD-73833, WD-73835, WD-73837, WD-82737, WD-82837)
- Mitsubishi The following models don’t need the 3DA-1 adapter as long as you install this 3D software upgrade from Mitsubishi. (Models WD-60738, WD-73738, WD-65838, WD-82838, WD-65738, WD-82738, WD-73838)
- LG (Models 47LX6500, 47LX9500, 55LX6500, 55LX9500)
- Sony The following models require IR emitter model TMR-BR100 (Models KDL-40HX800, KDL-46HX800, KDL-55HX800, XBR-52HX909, XBR-46HX909)
- Sony The following models do not require the IR emitter (Models XBR-52LX900, XBR-60LX900)
- VIZIO (Models XVT3D650SV, XVT3D554SV, XVT3D475SV, XVT3D425SV, M3D550SR, M3D420SR, E3D470VX, E3D420VX, E3D320VX)
- Sharp Firmware upgrade may be required. (LC-70LE735U, 60LE835U, 52LE835U, 46LE835U, 40LE835U, 60LE935UN, 52LE935UN)
Supported 3D televisions may also need a firmware upgrade. Please check with your television manufacturer to ensure you have the latest firmware version for your 3D-HD television model.
Additional models and manufacturers will be added to this list as they become available.