Please follow these instructions:
- Disconnect and remove the old Connected Home Adapter that was connected
to the back of your router or DIRECTV Ready TV.
- Reconnect the coax cable to your new DIRECTV CINEMA Connection Kit.
- Reconnect the Ethernet cable to your new DIRECTV CINEMA Connection Kit.
- Your kit contains two power cables: ESP-10 Power Supply and USB. You can use either to power your device.
Option 1: ESP-10 Power Supply (Recommended)
- Remove the old EPS-10 power supply and connect the new one to the DIRECTV CINEMA
Connection Kit’s power port.
- Plug the power adapter into an outlet.
Option 2: USB Cable (Only available for DIRECTV Ready TV or router with a Micro USB port)
- Make sure your DIRECTV Ready TV or router is turned on.
- Remove the old USB cable and connect the new one to the DIRECTV CINEMA Connection Kit’s Micro USB port.
Check for a green power indicator on your DIRECTV CINEMA Connection Kit to confirm the power is on.