The DIRECTV FOR BUSINESSSM Remote App allows commercial accounts to control their networked receivers using either an iOS or Android tablet. The app interfaces directly with the DIRECTV guides and menus.
• Allows the business (e.g. bar or restaurant) to control multiple receivers from a single device.
• Removes the need to be within the remote control range to control the receivers.
• View current and upcoming sports schedules.
• Quickly identify receivers with custom names.
• Ability to group receivers in order to change multiple TVs at once.
• Apple App Store – Search for the ‘DIRECTV FOR BUSINESSSM Remote App’
• Google Play – Search for the ‘DIRECTV FOR BUSINESSSM Remote App’
Create a commercial login on at directv.com/register
• In the “Enter your last name” field, you must enter your business name exactly as it appears on your DIRECTV account. The email address and password will be used to activate the DIRECTV FOR BUSINESSSM Remote App.
• Note: The most common problem in the registration process is if the business name is entered differently than it appears on the DIRECTV account. The issue could be as simple as an extra space, missing character, or misspelled name. For example, if you enter “Good Eating, LLC” when registering and the DIRECTV account doesn’t have the comma, the registration will be rejected.
*Certain remote control functions require a standard DIRECTV remote. Tablet remote control functionality requires an Internet or Wi-Fi connection and is limited to the range of network. Internet access and directv.com login required. Internet connections may vary. Only available on certain Internet-connected receivers. Visit directv.com/apps for complete details. Remote connections may vary. Charges may apply for an Internet Connection Kit and installation. Requires DIRECTV Plus HD DVR (models HR20, HR21, HR22, HR23, HR24), DIRECTV Plus DVR model R22, or DIRECTV HD Receiver (models H21, H23, H24, H25) connected to broadband. DIRECTV Receiver(s) and the tablet must be connected to the same network. iPad® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.